Monday, February 14, 2011

Do they think I won't notice?

No, this is not a post about my undergraduates, who pulled stunts on their essays like putting in a half-page of white space before their title, or changing the entire thing to a font notorious for lengthening papers (Courier New). No, this equally-obvious violation of the rules comes from none other than our own City Hall!

I was trying to see just what it is that the Transportation Committee has done lately, so I could pass the news on to you, my loyal readers. Why don't you take a look for yourselves?

Oh, wait. You can't. Click on either Agendas or Minutes from that link, and you get "0 entries." Now I KNOW that the Transpo committee has met- they were the ones that suggested the odious food truck ban last month. (And by "the transpo committee" I mean Councilman/Committee Chair Steve Adams, no friend of this blog.) Perhaps the minutes haven't been ratified yet... but where's the agenda? What are they hiding?

No comments: