Monday, January 19, 2009

There's a first time for everything...

I wanted to ask something of you, my readers. I know you're out there, I get comments once in a while. I'm writing a how-to-get-around-on-transit guide for UCR students, and I'm looking for destinations. Denizens of Riverside, tell me about your favourite haunts, the restaurants, the hangout spots, the little shops that you just love to death. The comment button is there for a reason. Share your best-kept-Riverside-secret with the world, and, if you can, post which bus route will get you there. Since this is a transit guide, please limit it to places that you might actually frequent while the buses are running, ie no nightclubs. (Let's be honest, the party only really STARTS at 10 pm, and that's when the last bus home leaves.)

I know you exist, you comment from time to time, and I know I can count on you.

No comments: