Friday, July 2, 2010

CalendaRiR

Launching today is the new Riding in Riverside Google Calendar, available here, free to the public. I intend to catalogue all of the transportation-and-livable-streets-related public meetings and events on this calendar, so you all can know when and where to put that all-important pressure on your local government officials. I've been keeping these on my personal Google Calendar for a while, but I figure if I'm making the effort anyway, I should share it with you all. While I have yet to find a widget that satisfactorily displays the calendar on the side of my blog, I will try and put up the embedded calendar below every Sunday, so you can see what's coming up for the next week.

If you know of any events that I've missed, please e-mail me at the usual place.

As is policy around here, I will include directions via public transit- but not directions via automobile, or parking information.

No comments: